The Valcastello chateau & Polo Club is an elegant 19th century mansion located between San Candido and Dobbiaco (Toblach), in the South Tirol region of Northern Italy, close to the Austrian border.
Built on the ruins of an ancient castle, this enchanting property sits in a private 20-hectare estate flanking the verdant woods of Alta Pusteria and offers magnificent views of the famous Dolomites mountain range.
- The only permanent ‘snow polo’ club in the Italian Alps
- Easy access to ski pistes and alpine trails
- Grand historic suites and rooms
- Annexed, private and comfortable staff quarters, e.g. for nannies or chauffeurs accompanying you
- Our unique events venue, The Trophy Room banqueting hall
- On-site polo and off-site alpine sports events packages available all year-round.